Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Holy Moly Jacob and Ashley made it 1 Year!!! :)

One year ago I married my prince charming in a true fairy tale wedding, and today I can say that I am living my happily ever after. Jacob is my best friend and my everything! He really does complete me.... I am changed forever (for the good) because I know him :) Jacob I love you so much!!

For our Anniversary we decided to make it a whole weekend celebration. I had been pretty sick so we were pretty lazy for most of it. On Friday we rented a movie, ordered a pizza, and had some wine. Saturday Jacob woke up and cooked me breakfast, steak and eggs :) We went to the movie, The Time Travelers Wife, and it was great. Then to finish it off we ate at one our favorite places PF Chang's. On to Sunday (our actual anniversary day) we laid around and slept almost the entire day, it was great!! That night we went and saw a movie Jacob wanted to see, Inglorious Basterds, I figured I owed it to him since he made my weekend perfect!!! He got me beautiful red roses, and a heart locket :) His present was a knife that he has wanted for a while. He is always better at the romantic gifts than me..haha





1 comment:

  1. What a sweet guy! Your weekend sounds so great, nothing is better than getting to spend time with your husband. I'm so happy for you both! Your roses and locket are simply beautiful, he did great!

    Happy 1 Year!

    ReplyDelete

>